We Are One!

This week marks the first anniversary of the Sell! Sell! Blog. And what a lovely year it's been. We've come across a lot of new and interesting things, and we've met a lot of inspiring and friendly people along the way.

A big thanks to everyone, and a special mention to those lovely types who've helped us out and kept us inspired along the way:

Delicious Industries

If This Is A Blog Then What's Christmas
The Ad Contrarian
Dirty Mouse
Rubbishcorp
Notcot
Squa
Noisy Decent Graphics

Thanks a bunch.
And thank you kind reader for taking the time to stop by our corner of the interwebs.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Glad I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love your blog, it's one of my everyday stops :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fucking love this blog. I might even do a post about it. It always seems to me that there should be more Sell Sell readers, even though I have no idea how many readers you have.

    Keep up the good work. It saves me trawling the net for good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SellSell. You have made a blog a home x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello chaps - Happy Birthday from Dirty Mouse! As usual, I'm loving your bloggery shenanigans and look forward to dropping in for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much everyone.
    We're looking forward to another fun year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog. I have upgraded you from one of my bookmarks to my exclusive 'bookmarks bar'! Keep up the good work chaps.

    ReplyDelete