1. Terry Wogan. He might be bowing out, but he's still the champ. Apparently his toupé is up for a lifetime achievement BAFTA next year.
2. Terry Nutkins. Famous for having an extraordinary haircut and variously severed fingers - can you imagine him being let on to kids TV these days? I think not.
3. Terry Waite. His resilience did the Terry fraternity proud. And I still chuckle at the rusty bicycle joke. Yes, that does make me a bad person. I'll say three hail Bernbachs before I go to bed tonight.
4. Terry-Thomas. Hellllllo. The Terry with the unexplained and enigmatic hyphen. The ladykiller of the Terrys - a rare breed indeed.
5. Terry's Chocolate Orange. The Mike Tyson of Christmas chocolate (pre-rape era of course). Hide away in your bedroom when your weird relatives come round on Boxing Day and attempt to devour a whole one whilst playing a Hungry Horace marathon.
Sorry to the many Terrys that didn't quite make it. Towelling, McDermot, McCann and Venables to name but a few. As always, let us know any good ones that we missed in the comments, kind readers.