Which Ad would you like to bring to life?

Ah, the wonders of On Demand multichoice TV advertising.

















I do not wish to learn about dual frontal stereo speakers or live home screens. Would sir like waterboarding or a stress position? Where is the 'Neither, just get on with it' option?

HTC - who do you think you are?

I want the content I've searched for and clicked to watch. If there are ads before it, fine, crack on - but dont presume I wish to embark on a journey of engagement and discovery with you after a long day. All I want is Grand Designs.


2 comments:

  1. I would like to buy lots of these adverts for Adblock Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if it was really well targeted ad, that you wanted to engage with so you could have a conversation with them, about how much you enjoyed the brand so you could tell your friends about them?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.