Save the Badger Badger Badger

This afternoon, dear readers, the plan was to treat you to a wonderful piece I'm just putting the finishing touches to. A post about an old ad campaign I came across recently. A bold, smart, gutsy campaign that ran for years, and how those are scarcer than a Norfolk Grey's lower right molar these days.

But it's going to have to wait, because I've just found this...



OK, I'll admit it. Despite coming from farmer stock I've not got the foggiest about the badger culling/tuberculosis situation, so can't really comment on whether it's a good or bad – I just really love that video.

If you, however, do have strong feelings for badgers then TeamBadger with Meatloaf and the gang will be right up your sett. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.