Chicken Cottage Family Advert



Live Healthy

Live Chicken Cottage

Give Your Family A Treat

Chicken Cottage Everywhere

There's been no expense spared on this top quality piece of communication from Chicken Cottage with the highest production values that fried chicken can buy.

My theory is that all the marketing budget is blown on the prestigious company awards ceremony that is hosted every year leaving bugger all in the pot.

We've previously featured the 2012 bash. Feast your eyes on the glitter that is the Chicken Cottage Gala Dinner 2014...

4 comments:

  1. I didn't believe in hell before, but this comes quite close to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it just proves that i'll masturbate to anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Chicken Cottage last night, in central London. Apparently none of their stores accept credit or debit card. They'd also run out of crispy strips. Then I saw these videos. I now hate chicken cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last night I actually visited a central London Chicken Cottage (don't judge me). Not only do they not accept credit or debit card as a policy, they'd run out of crispy strips. Then I saw these two videos. I now hate chicken cottage.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.